As At Large Members of PAF, you are invited to participate in any and all statewide chapter monthly meetings at the chapter member rate.
Please check the PAF Calendar of Events for all upcoming meetings and seminars around the state and at a Chapter near you!
Have an idea or a suggestion for a new Chapter or a seminar? I would love to hear your ideas – contact us!
PAF exercises leadership, provides a strong, continuing voice and vision to enhance professional standards, promotes continuing education, and encourages a high order of ethical and professional attainment within the paralegal profession.
- Seminars and continuing legal opportunities offered via the state organization and our chapter.
- Networking with members across the state.
- Scholarships for professional development.
- Professional recognition with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Updates on rules, regulations, and other factors affecting the profession.
- Opportunities to participate in the development of the profession.
- Job bank offered by our chapter.
- Study groups for the CP/CLA examination.